Catalog navigator widget
This new LWC Widget greatly enhancing the user’s experience and efficiency in finding information inside the catalog.
• to navigate the catalog and related categories. A navigable breadcrumb is always available helping the user in clearly understand the current path.
• search in the catalog using product code or Name/Description.
• filter the catalog elements by: Price range, attributes and technical characteristics.
• see preview of product/offer details, expand the content to see more information. The information quantity is defined at editorial stage.
• graphical representation tag when a product/offer is eligible for service point or group of service points.
• lot of widget administration characteristics like: show/hide images, number of elements in pagination, etc.
Cart configuration widget
The configuration widget represent your current configuration. The user can add product/offers from various place: from Catalog Navigator widget, from Bundle widget, from Compare Widget, from Suggest Product Widget, from Today Offer Widget.
The configuration has and Header Section that display the Status of the Current Configuration, the total amount of price dived by Onetime and Recurring.
Each product/offer added in the configuration is displayed in compact way, with coloured tags explaining if a configuration is needed or not (configure vs complete).
Is always possible to save a configuration even if it contains element that still need a configuration. (like save as draft)
Automatically the check-out button is displayed when the configuration is complete.
All-in-one configuration place
Find easily your product or services navigating between catalogs and categories, apply filters or searching directly by product code or description.
Add to cart
Fast way to add products or services in your configuration taking under control pricing information.
Configure quickly your products, offers, apply promotions and discount. Save your configuration in any moment as a draft.
Finalize your quotation or order in one click, display the configuration summary.
Bundle navigator widget
This new LWC Widget greatly enhancing the user’s experience and efficiency in display bundles configured in the catalog.
Using this widget is it possible to navigate bundle information, in a compact way, displaying only the relevant data or expand to see more details. The type of information to display are defined at editorial stage using the administration bundle view.
This new LWC Widget greatly enhancing the user’s experience and efficiency in compare multiple products inside the catalog.
Using the Catalog Navigation Widget is it possible to add product in the compare area, showed in the compare widget. Opening the widget all the product characteristics are compared: price, technical information. The differences are highlighted to facilitate the User view.
Suggested product and messages widget
This new LWC Widget help in display upselling and cross selling messages.
This first release of widget is based on current bit2win rule engine. Is it possible to create rules that on defined criteria a action like: add product, add a discount.
Today offers widget
This new LWC Widget help in display products/offers that the Product Marketing want push on the Market; at editorial stage, by using the admin view, the Product marketing che define which product, available in the catalog must display at runtime level in the Today Offer widget.
Dedicated widget for Telco & Market
Point of Delivery management
With this new Lighting Web Component (LWC) the Client can manage all the information regarding Account Service Point and use those information to filter products and offers facilitating opportunity creation, quotations and order.
By using this LWC component is possible :
• to upload massively Account Service Point Information or create manually it manually
• using filtering criteria the User can be group list of service points, based on same characteristics, and use directly the Groups to filter products and offers.
• use single service points, in the list to filter products and offers.
• extend Service Point attributes to manage specific market characteristics.
Point of Delivery Widget
With this new LWC Widget is it possible to see Account Service Point Groups and/or single Service Points and use those information to filter products and offers facilitating opportunity creation, quotations and order.
Used in combination with Service Point List Component, the widget automatically will shows only the groups o single service points selected previously.
The group shows the number of service points included in it